Cash for Clubs Explained...
The below indicates what you benefits you will receive when you hit certain tiers:
- £250 – Welcome pack (25 vests, 25 shakers, 25 drawstring bags)
- £500 - 4 boxes of Energel bars
- £1000 – NPD sample packs to whole squad + 10% commission for a month
- £2500 – Land on a build your own outfit page (selection of hoodies/jackets, t-shirts/vests/joggers/shorts/leggings)– whole squad (max. 25 total items) can pick one product each + 12% commission for a month
- £4000 – Build your own outfit – selection of hoodies/jackets, t-shirts/vests, joggers/shorts/leggings (max. 75 total items) + 15% commission for a month
2. Sign Up
If you wish to sign-up or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the name of your club, the sport you play, the league you’re involved in and your team website (if applicable).
3. Monthly Newsletter
Once fully signed up, each club will receive an exclusive newsletter each week that contains unique offers for that club.
4. FAQ & Tips
Can I use other discount codes in conjunction with my team 8% code?
No, you can only use 1 discount code per transaction.
Can we use the onsite discount codes in conjunction with our team earnings/commission links?
Can only one person from the team use our code and links at a time?
No, as many team members/fans as you like can use both the code/s and link/s.
Do we earn commission for the club just from the code use?
No, club members must click through your authorised tracking links given to you by Myprotein.
Can friends and family use our links and codes, or just club members?
Friends and Family are also entitled to use your code and club links.
Can I earn more commission if I refer other clubs to join the ‘Cash for Clubs’ programme?
Yes, this is negotiable just speak to the ‘Cash for Clubs’ team at Myprotein via email.
Can I promote Myprotein on social media with my tracking link?
Yes, you will have much greater success pushing your links on social media pages such as Facebook.
5. Current Partnerships
1. AFC Links
2. Ali Melloul (Fulham Academy FC)
3. Alnwick Cricket Club
4. Auld Reekie Roller Girls
5. Baguley Athletic
6. Battersea Ironsides RFC
7. Beccles Town Cricket Club
8. Berkshire Renegades AFC
9. Bethnal Green Weightlifting Club
10. BigBear Powerlifting Club
11. Bishopton Rugby Club
12. Bromley & Beckenham Hockey Club
13. Brunel Rugby Union
14. Campion RFC
15. Cardiff University Cobras
16. Chester Romans American Football Team
17. Coalville Wheelers Cycling Club
18. Colchester Galdiators
19. Collingwood College Rugby Football Club
20. Delamere Spartans
21. Discounted Protein & Supplements
22. DMU Eagles
23. Enfieldignatians RFC
24. Essex Spartans
25. Faddiley Football Club
26. Garnock Rugby Club
27. Gateshead Storm
28. Heart Of England Tkd
29. Hertford College Boat Club
30. Humber Warhawks
31. Keele University Boat Club
32. Kings Heath Cricket Club
33. Lancaster University Mens Rugby Union Club
34. Leeds Bobcats American Football Club
35. Leeds Roller Dolls
36. Leeds University Kickboxing and Krav Maga
37. Liverpool University Boat Club
38. London Racers
39. Loughborough RFC
40. LUU Kickboxing And Krav Maga Society
41. Manchester University Fit & Lift Society
42. Middlesbrough Lionesses FC
43. Mold Rugby Club
44. Nandu Rugby Academy
45. Newcastle Upon Tyne Lacrosse Club
46. Newhamand Uel Swimming Club
47. Northampton Demons ARLFC
48. Old Priorian RFC
49. Optimum Mma
50. Origin Sports
51. Ouse Valley Eagles
52. Oxford Saints American Football Club
53. Pontefract Titans
54. Portsmouth Dreadnoughts
55. Queen's University Weightlifting Club
56. Robbie's Roos RLFC
57. Rochdale Hornets
58. Royal Holloway Men's RFC
59. Royston Rugby Club
61. Sheffield Predators American Football Club
62. Shoreline Ladies FC UK
63. Southampton University Rugby Club
64. Stone Old Alleynians
65. Swansea Titans
66. Team Chalk University of Bath Powerlifting
67. Tiger Bay Brawlers Ltd.
69. University Of Birmingham Rugby League
70. University Of Manchester Men's Lacrosse
71. University Of Warwick Rugby Football Club
72. University Of York Barbell Club
74. VeslackiKlub Jadran Rijeka
75. Wasps Ladies Rugby Club
76. Winnington Park RUFC
78. York St John Swimming Club
6. Terms & Conditions
- The ‘8% kickback’ is subject to the terms of the “Affiliate Window” affiliate scheme. Subject to the terms of the affiliate scheme, the club will receive ‘kickback’ directly from Affiliate Window. We are not obliged to pay any ‘kickback’ under the Cash for Club scheme.
- The Cash for Club scheme (together with any products which are purchased or supplied under or in connection with the Cash for Clubs scheme) are subject to our website terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice from time to time.
- Subject to clause 5 and clause 6, we shall not be liable to the club in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any of the following losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the Cash for Club scheme (including but not limited to the consumption and/or use of Myprotein products): (i) loss of profit; (ii) loss of business; (iii) loss of revenue; (iv) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; or (v) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused,
- Subject to clause 4 and clause 6, our maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any liability for any negligent act or omission) howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of our obligations under this Cash for Club scheme shall be limited to £10,000.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and/or any other liability which cannot be excluded at law.